FamilySearch Family Tree Tips for the Tree View Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:33, 5 June 2014 by KathrynGZ
- You can move the tree by clicking and dragging the page (similar to Google Maps). You can also use the up, down, left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- To view a couple’s children, hover over their box and then click the Children tab that appears beneath it.
- When you click a person’s name in Tree view, you see their summary card. The summary card shows basic details about the person.
- To to to the Person page, click Person or click the individual’s name on the Summary Card.
- You can add or change information on the Person page.
- To display research suggestions or data issues, select Descendancy View from the top left-hand menu.
- In Fan Chart view, you can change the root person by clicking any other individual on the fan chart.