FamilySearch Family Tree Top 5 Tips
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:51, 3 June 2014 by KathrynGZ
- There is no guarantee that the information in Family Tree is accurate. It is your responsibility to verify names, dates, places, and family relationships before submitting names to the temple.
- To find an individual in Family Tree, click Find in the top menu. To find a Historical Record, click Search in the top menu or click Search Records on an individual’s person page.
- On the Tree page: To view or edit an individual’s details, click the name to display the individual’s summary card. Then click Person or click the person’s name.
- On the Tree page: You can move the tree by clicking and dragging the page (similar to Google Maps). You can also use the up, down, left and right arrows on your keyboard.
- On the Tree page: To view a couple’s children, hover over their box and then click the Children tab that appears beneath it.