FamilySearch Indexing: Jamaica—Civil Marriages and Deaths, 1871–1995, Overview
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:51, 4 February 2012 by PearsonGB
Skill Level: Intermediate
- This project is recommended for volunteers who are familiar with the indexing process and comfortable using various system features.
Characteristics and Description of the Records
- These registers were handwritten, often on preprinted forms.
- This project includes marriage and death records.
- Each batch includes up to 20 images, with up to 10 records per image.
- Some images include more than one page.
- No highlights are available for this project.
- Project instructions (for this project)
- Basic indexing guidelines (for all projects)
- Field helps (a printable list of all field helps)
- Project updates (current information and questions and answers about this project, updated as needed)
- Basic indexing instructions (for all projects)
- FamilySearch indexing home page
- Resource Guide
- Indexing projects progress
- No restrictions are associated with this collection. The completed index and links to digital images will be freely accessible online to the general public when the collection is published.