The following is a list of "Library Class" branch libraries of the LDS Family History Library. These are Regional Family History Centers and Large Multi-stake Family History Centers that are "Library Class."
"Library Class" is defined as having a larger facility including a large collection of books, films and fiche for on site patron use. They have internal book/Film/Fiche catalogs. Most of these used to be known as "Regional Libraries" or "Regional Family History Centers." They are not to be confused with the 4,000 plus smaller ward and stake FHCs.
- BYU Family History Library, part of the Harold B. Lee Library, at Brigham Young University, in Provo, Utah. The BYU Family History Library was one of the original planned FHCs and is now independent of the FHC system.
Idaho Falls Regional Family History Center, Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Las Vegas Regional Family History Center, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Logan Utah Regional Family History Center, Logan, Utah
- London Family History Centre, Hyde Park, London, England
- Los Angeles Family History Library, Los Angeles, California
- Mesa Arizona Regional Family History Center, Mesa, Arizona
- Oakland Regional Family History Center, Oakland, California
- Ogden Regional Family History Center, Ogden, Utah
- Orange Regional Family History Center, Orange, California
- Pocatello Regional Family History Center, Pocatello, Idaho
- Riverton FamilySearch Library, Riverton Utah 
- Sacramento Regional Family History Center, Sacramento, California
- St. George Regional Family History Training Center, St. George, UT. Click here.
- San Diego Family History Library, San Diego, California
* FamilySearch.org for information on smaller family history center locations.