FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelines
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:28, 28 November 2012 by Sandralpond (fixed link)
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics
- Keeping a neutral point of view
- Using different languages
- Dispute resolution
- Conditions of Use
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|