FamilySearch Wiki:Contributor guidelines
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:12, 5 September 2013 by Sandralpond (added content.)
|To Do: Expand article to be more helpful than just providing a list of articles|
- Purpose and appropriate topics This page explains a policy, a widely accepted standard that all contributors should normally follow. Changes made to it should reflect consensus. This page also explains what the "FamilySearch Wiki is not", what topics should be limited and topics the community should discuss.
- Keeping a neutral point of view This page explains a policy also and one to keep it in mind when contributing to the Wiki.
- Using different languages The Wiki is now in 11 languages and connections to them are on the main page.
- Dispute resolution
- Conditions of Use
- Accuracy and collaboration
- Special files: images, PDFs, Word documents, etc.
- Why We Built FamilySearch Research Wiki
- The Guiding Principles for this site.
- Overall FamilySearch Wiki Policies
|This Help-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|