FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 10 January 2013
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Support Team changes
- Jane has retired from the team
- Lee Drew is replacing her
- Forum replacement: We encourage everyone to look at all the options - this may be a transitional source waiting for FamilySearch to determine a permanent solution
- Goals: Evaluate 2012 and give ideas for goals for 2013 Lynda.
Community Council Report
- Google Power Searching Courses (Free and excellent) - Lee
- Testimonial for using the wiki
- Wikipedia editor to edit the FS.org pages
New Agenda Items
Removal of moderators – we have a list now of a bunch of moderators who need to be removed for various reasons. Who should do it and how?
· Moderators – let’s talk about adding a Things to Do page to their responsibilities
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week