FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 13 December 2012
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:23, 12 December 2012 by Averyld (added agenda item)
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
- Thoughts on the Suffolk Gazeteers page
- Update on discussion from last week regarding better information on projects in the Wiki - Lynda is creating a spreadsheet of all projects she can find with leaders, status, etc. Jane will create a page to hold everything after checking to see what is already created. The current Projects page lacks project leader information and status.
- Lynda will also start contacting project leaders to get a status on their projects.
- Also, we are looking at a way to archive completed projects or make it more apparent that they are completed when people are searching for projects.
- Utah Wikiproject Beginners Corner - *Graphics capture beginners - so not just words to link to beginners corner AdkinsWH 16:53, 12 December 2012 (UTC) - A meeting will be held to coordinate Jana's work and the ideas being pursued by the group working on the state page design, after the holidays.
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
- Google Communities and Hangouts - Lee Drew
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week