FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 6 December 2012
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:21, 6 December 2012 by AdkinsWH
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
- How do we tie up loose ends (or loose projects) on the wiki? When groups are meeting for a purpose, what efforts are made to include others?
- One example: In this meeting a few months ago, the Utah team took the challenge to work on a beginner's corner piece. It has taken us a long time to get back with you, for various reasons.
- Later, we heard indirectly about a group that is working on standardization of state pages. The Beginner's Corner would likely figure prominently in that discussion.
- Not trying to place blame anywhere, just trying to see what ideas we can come up with to make such groups or projects more transparent and inclusive. AdkinsWH 00:21, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week