FamilySearch Wiki:Contributors Meeting 6 December 2012
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 03:54, 6 December 2012 by AdkinsWH
MeetingPlace ID: 7770; Join the meeting; Dial-in number: 877-453-7266 1 p.m. Mountain time on Thursdays
- You can join up to 10 minutes early. If you try to join the meeting at any other time, you will get an error that the meeting doesn't exist.
- Prior to joining the meeting for the first time, run the MeetingPlace Test to verify that you can participate in a web meeting.
Introduce new members
Kudos go to ...
Updates and follow up
Community Council Report
New Agenda Items
- How do we tie up loose ends (or loose projects) on the wiki? Is there a way to track good ideas, identify who has accepted a project and progress on it?
- Can we make projects of work groups more transparent and inclusive, even little ones, like the Digital Collections project. And others like the "standardization of state pages." Who is on these teams, are the discussions open to others? There are several projects that are not listed on the FamilySearch Wiki:WikiProjects Seeking Contributors page. AdkinsWH 00:21, 6 December 2012 (UTC)
- Be part of the solution! Make your opinions known! Post comments to an existing thread or start a new discussion at Wiki Contributors Corner forum.
| Current forum threads of interest:
New since last week
Comments added since last week
Decisions made since last week