FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting
Come and get help, learn, and forge solutions with other community contributors! We hold user group meetings to discuss content, technical issues, workarounds, community, site design, and strategy. Everyone who attends learns something new that makes it easier and more fun to contribute to the wiki.
When and where
FamilySearch Wiki user group meets on Wednesdays from 1:30-2:30 PM (mountain time)  in the West computer lab of the FamilySearch Center in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in downtown Salt Lake City.
Free parking is available by emailing Mollie Forbes a week in advance of the meeting.
Attend user group from home!
Attend our user group meeting remotely! Click here to attend. If you find that you are "waiting for the meeting to start" and it is close to starting or should have started, try hitting refresh on your browse. To view past meetings, please visit the User Group Archive.
Agendas & minutes
User Group members are welcome to suggest topics for the agenda by clicking on the agenda below, then click the "Discussion" tab. As the meeting draws near, items in the Discussion tab will be reviewed for agenda priority. To view agenda & minutes more than 3 months old, please visit the User Group Archive.
- 3 September 2008 agenda and minutes
- 10 September 2008 agenda and minutes
- 17 September 2008 agenda and minutes
- 24 September 2008 agenda and minutes
- 1 October 2008 agenda and minutes
- 8 October 2008 agenda and minutes
- 15 October 2008 agenda and minutes
- 22 October 2008 agenda and minutes
- 29 October 2008 agenda and minutes