FamilySearch Wiki Swedish User Group Meeting
Back to Sweden Portal Page►
How to enter the meeting?
There are 2 options to enter the meeting: 1. by phone, or 2. by phone and computer.
Enter the meeting by phone
- Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
- Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 0606
Enter the meeting by phone and computer
2) Enter the meeting I.D. 0606 (6th of June is Sweden's National Day!)
4) Follow the prompted instructions. The program used for the conference call is called MeetingPlace. It will connect you by phone, or by phone and computer. It's easy to use.
By joining online, you can see the discussion items and training on your screen.
If you are planning on joining the meeting with your computer, prior to joining the meeting for the first time, please run the MeetingPlace Test to verify you can participate in a web meeting.
The Sweden User Group meeting was designed to provide an opportunity for anyone interested in improving content for Sweden to meet others who are already contributing. The meeting should help to:
- Assist with learning the skills to work on a WikiProject
- Build unity among the Swedish User Group
- Accomplish more as a User Group than as individual contributers
- Discuss planning and solutions for Swedish content improvement