Difference between revisions of "Family History for the Flummoxed"
m (changed category)
m (added another category)
|Line 17:||Line 17:|
Revision as of 19:32, 9 November 2011
This page and the links that go with it have been created for those have a desire to create or extend their family history, but who are uncertain as to how to proceed. Things leading to getting "flummoxed" may include:
- Being a beginner.
- Not finding family records for a particular time and place.
- Lacking a method or plan to move ahead with your family's history.
Our hope here is to ask you a few questions that will both help you to move ahead and to enjoy the journey. Which of the following represents your primary interest in Family History:
- Curiosity about what I might find.
- Interest in a particular family name (surname).
- Find a family crest and/or heraldry.
- Extend one or more specific family lines.
- Leave a Family History legacy for my descendants.
Please just click on one of the above to start your journey. By the way, you can always return here and pick a different option.