Difference between revisions of "Faulkner County, Arkansas Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
(add nav bar)
|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 18:22, 30 September 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- 1873--Faulkner County was created 12 April 1873 from Pulaski and Conway Counties. County seat: Conway 
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Faulkner County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).