Franklin County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and Wards
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:04, 15 April 2013 by Claudiaj64 (Add info)
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Franklin Stake, Idaho
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- FRANKLIN STAKE OF ZION, Franklin Co., Idaho,South it extends to the boundary line between Idaho and Utah, and west to a range of mountains which separate it from the Malad Stake. It extends northward to the Oneida Stake and east to the Wasatch Mountains.
- Wards, 1930:
- Cedarville, Fairview, Franklin, Linrose, Mapleton, Preston 5th, Preston 6th, Weston and Whitney.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 262
- Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 618-619