Gadsden County, Florida Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1849 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
The 1885 Florida State Population Census includes sex, age, relationship, occupation, place of birth of each family member and parents. Also census for agriculture and mortality.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Gadsden County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Gadsden County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).