Gage County, Nebraska Genealogy
Gage County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Gage County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 16, 1855|
|Address|| Gage County Courthouse|
612 Grant Street, P.O. Box 429
Beatrice, Nebraska 68310-0429
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1855--Gage County was created 16 March 1855 as an original county. County seat: Beatrice 
For tips on accessing Gage County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Vital Records consist of births, adoptions, marriages, divorces, and deaths recorded on registers, certificates, and documents. A copy or an extract of most original records can be purchased from the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services or the County Clerk's office of the county where the event occurred.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Gage County, Nebraska page 430, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).