From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:40, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1 (<A script created by the FamilySearch Wiki Engineering Team modified a link on this page so it will not break when the Family History Library Catalog changes in late December.>)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about places with the same name.|
Georgia may refer to:
- Georgia (country), formerly Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic (SSR) 1921-1991; and Democratic Republic of Georgia 1918-1921.
- Georgia (state), a state in the southern United States, and formerly one of the British colonies in North America.
Georgia may also refer to other local jurisdictions:
- Georgia, Lawrence, Indiana, United States
- Georgia, Cherry, Nebraska, United States
- Georgia, Franklin, Vermont, United States
- East Georgia, Franklin, Vermont, United States
- New Georgia, Solomon Islands in the South Pacific Ocean near Papua New Guinea and Australia
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, in the South Atlantic Ocean near the Falkland Islands near Argentina
- Strait of Georgia, British Columbia, Canada