From FamilySearch Wiki
Georgia may refer to:
- Georgia (country), formerly Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic (SSR) 1921-1991; and Democratic Republic of Georgia 1918-1921.
- Georgia, a state in the southern United States, and formerly one of the British colonies in North America.
Georgia may also refer to:
- Kingdom of Georgia
- Democratic Republic of Georgia
- Georgian Soviet Socialist Republic
- Province of Georgia, one of the thirteen American colonies established by Great Britain in what became the United States
- Georgia, Indiana, United States
- Georgia, Nebraska, United States, an unincorporated community
- Georgia, New Jersey, United States
- Georgia, Cherry, Nebraska, United States
- Georgia, Vermont, United States
- East Georgia, Franklin, Vermont, United States
- New Georgia, Solomon Islands
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British overseas territory in the South Atlantic/Southern Ocean
- Strait of Georgia, British Columbia, Canada
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title, Georgia.