Gilliam County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:02, 19 October 2008 by Dsammy (heading adjustment)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Resources
- 4 Societies and Libraries
- 5 Web Sites
- 6 References
Condon, OR 97823
Records Held at the Courhouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Gilliam County Court House as of May 2004.
- Record Loss:
- Named for Cornelius Gilliam, who commanded the provisional government forces after the Whitman Massacre.
- Created from Wasco County 25 February 1885. 
- Parts were taken to form Wheeler County 17 Feb 1899.
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Gilliam County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County (mirror site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Gilliam County.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).