Gilliam County, Oregon Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:28, 2 March 2009 by Dsammy (linked)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 Quick History
- 3 Resources
- 4 Societies and Libraries
- 5 Web Sites
- 6 References
Condon, OR 97823
Records Held at the Courhouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Gilliam County Court House as of May 2004.
- Record Loss:
Named for Cornelius Gilliam, who commanded the provisional government forces after the Whitman Massacre.
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Gilliam County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Gilliam County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Gilliam County.
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].