Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:50, 2 August 2012 by Donchallis
Who we are
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and former Ancestry.com Experts.
- The Alliance gives patrons a place to easily locate and hire independent professionals to retrieve records, perform custom research or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent, in order to serve you better.
How we function
- Our members cover the world and mostly live in their area of expertise. They are close to repositories of information that you need. These pros are knowledgeable about local resources from Alaska around the globe to Russia.
- These are researchers with years of experience in locating records and extending pedigrees.
- Some of our members are professionals in other related fields to provide needed services.
- Because this is an alliance, members can work together to give you the best results. They believe in collaboration and cooperation, not competition.
- If you are seeking custom research, it is time you are purchasing, and not always simply documents, names, and dates.
- The pros will do exactly what is agreed upon. The results of a search may not always be those you expect, but our clear communication with you will explain the results obtained.
- The researcher will spend the time requested in the best possible way to achieve the best result.
For further information visit our Website:Global Alliance