Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:27, 15 August 2012 by Donchallis
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-34124913-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Who we are
- A group of Independent genealogy professionals who have formed a Global Alliance
- Many in the group are members of the Association of Professional Genealogists and were providers for Ancestry.com's former Expert Connect service.
- The Alliance gives consumers a place to easily locate independent professionals who can retrieve records, perform custom research, or simply provide expert advice.
- In most cases, members live in the area they represent to be close to repositories of genealogical materials.
- Members of the Alliance are registered FamilySearch Wiki users, promoting the use of the Wiki as an outstanding resource for genealogy.