Graham County, Kansas Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1867--Graham County was created 26 February 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: Hill City 
Graham County Cemeteries site lists the name of the cemeteries and a transcription of those cemeteries giving the name, date of birth, date of death, and remarks if any.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Graham County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).