Graham County, Kansas Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1867--Graham County was created 26 February 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: Hill City 
- Nicodemus Historical Society - Nicodemus was an all-black town settled in 1877. The site includes an ongoing project to identify descendants of the townspeople.
Graham County Cemeteries site lists the name of the cemeteries and a transcription of those cemeteries giving the name, date of birth, date of death, and remarks if any.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Graham County, KSGenWeb - free genealogy resources; part of the USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- Graham County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).