Granite County, Montana Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Granite County Courthouse;
Philipsburg, MT 59858
County Recorder has birth and death and death
records from 1882, land records from 1884 and
burial records from 1893; Clerk Court has marriage,
divorce, probate and court records 
LDS Ward and Branch Records
For marriages from 1893-1894 see Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 416.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).