Grant County, Oklahoma Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:03, 6 January 2012 by Laurelroots
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The Grant County courthouse in Medford, Oklahoma, is on the National Register of Historic Places.
1893--Grant County was created in 1893. It was an original county (Cherokee Outlet).
County seat: Medford 
- Deer Creek
- Pond Creek
- Marriage index for Grant County couples married in Garfield County, 1895-1929
- Marriage index for Grant County couples married in Alfalfa County, 1909-1929
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Pages from the Past
Misc. links and information about Grant County
- GenWeb for Grant County
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).