Grant County, Washington Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Grant County Courthouse
35 C Street NW PO Box 37
Ephrata, WA 98823-0037
County Auditor has marriage and land records from 1909.
County Clerk has divorce, probate and court records. 
Places / Localities
- Guardian Angels Cemetery, Moses Lake
- Pioneer Memorial Cemetery, Moses Lake
- Royal Memorial Gardens, Royal City
- Sunset Memorial Gardens, Warden
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Grand Coulee
Washington State Digital Archives has digitized various types of naturalization-related records, including declarations of intentions, delayed birth files, naturalization affidavits, notifications of application for admission to US citizenship, orders fixing naturalization terms, petitions and records, petitions, receipts for certificates of citizenship, record of final decrees of citizenship and record of petitions dockets. Depending on the county, records range from 1854-1988.
- Washington Death Certificates 1907-1960 A free internet index to the 1907-1960 death certificates can be found at FamilySearch Record Search, no images are available. A transcribed death certificate may contain such information as name of the deceased, date and place of death, age, gender, birth date and birth place, mother’s maiden name and name of spouse, place of residence, occupation and certificate numbers.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Ephrata Washington Family History Center
- Moses Lake Washington Family History Center
- Quincy Washington Family History Center
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Grant County, Washington page 732, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).