Graves County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:01, 10 December 2009 by Fcgill
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1864, 1896--Had disasterswhich destroyed some records.
1897--Court house burned to the ground but material survived this also.
|Boaz||Fancy Farm||Lynnville||Tri City|
|Camp Beauregard||Folsomdale||Pilot Oak||Water Valley|
|Clear Springs||Golo||Pottsville||West Viola|
- Henry County, Tennessee
- Weakley County, Tennessee
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).