Great Pond, Maine
Great Pond is a town and former plantation on the north side of Hancock County. It was first organized from Township Number 33 Middle Division, Bingham's Penobscot Purchase (T33 MD BPP) as a Plantation Number 33 MD BPP in 1840. In 1969 its name changed to Great Pond Plantation, and that plantation became a town in 1981.
Libraries and Historical Societies
- Great Pond, Hancock County, Maine in Maine Genealogy (accessed 12 November 2013).
Adjacent towns: Hancock Co.: ?