Hall County, Nebraska Genealogy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Hall County Courthouse
111 West 1st Street
Grand Island NE 68801-6016
Hall County Website: http:\\www.hallcountyne.gov
1858--Hall County was created 4 November 1858 as an original county. County seat: Grand Island 
- Grand Island
- Wood River
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Grand Island Record of Members 1929-1941 at family History Library
Grand Island railroad history - The first Transcontinentan Railroad reached the present site of Grand Island, Nebraska in July of 1866. Railroads are still important to the town.
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).