Hall County, Nebraska Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 Quick Facts
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies, Libraries and Museums
- 6 References
Hall County Courthouse
111 West 1st Street
Grand Island NE 68801-6016
4 November 1858: Hall County was created as an original county. 
Archives and Libraries
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Grand IslandRecord of Members 1929-1941 at family History Library
Land and Property
- Hall County GIS interactive map
Military History and Records
- &columns=*,0,0 Roster of War Veterans: Hall County, Nebraska : Civil War, Indian wars, Spanish American War, World War I. [n.d.: n.p] 1925. this is p. 228-241 of an unknown larger work. It lists names, addresses, units, and staates. It is divided by war. (FHL book 978.241 M2r).
Grand Island railroad history - The first Transcontinentan Railroad reached the present site of Grand Island, Nebraska in July of 1866. Railroads are still important to the town.
Marriage Records] at Family History Library, 1869-1993. They were kept by the Probate Court and the County Court
Societies, Libraries and Museums
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog