Harnett County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:05, 23 December 2010 by Taneya (register of deeds)
|Harnett County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1855|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1892, 1894--Courthouse fires destroyed court records and many of the land records.
- Search Birth, Marriage & Death certificates at the Harnett County Register of Deeds website. Uncertified copies can be ordered for a fee (see website for details).
- Campbell University: 1912-2009
- Harnett county students at North Carolina colleges - a list from the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).