Hauge, Oslo, Norway Genealogy
Images of the church records are online at Digitalarkivet for 1917-1938.
History of the parish
Hauge's parish was created by Royal resolution November 14, 1916 from the southern part of Paulus parish. The boundaries followed Aker river, Bergverksgata, Helgesens gate, Markveien, Gruners gate, Toftes gate and Nordre gate.
The parish was discontinued in 1938. Everything north of Sofienberggate was put in Paulus parish and everything south of it became part of Jakob's parish.