Difference between revisions of "Help:Registering with the Wiki"
(added steps for registration)
m (moved How to Register with the Wiki to Help:How to Register with the Wiki: This is how to do something in the Wiki so needs to be part of the help namespace)
Revision as of 02:45, 24 February 2011
Registering for a Wiki account allows you to:
- Edit existing pages and create new ones
- Receive notification of new information on a page by watching the page
- Collaborate with fellow community members on discussion pages
- Create a user page and discussion page to practice editing
To register for an account:
- Click Sign In in the upper right-hand corner
- Click the "Create a New Account" box in the lower right
- If you think you may have an account but are not sure what the login information is, click the user name or password links just above that.
If you are already registered with FamilySearch.org, FamilySearch Indexing, or new.familysearch.org, or LDS websites, that account will work for this site as weel and you do not need to register for a one.