Henrico Parish, Virginia

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:21, 12 February 2011 by Murphynw (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

United States  Gotoarrow.png  Virginia  Gotoarrow.png  Henrico Parish

History

Henrico Parish has served Henrico County, Virginia. Between 1680 and 1714, it was also known as Varina Parish.[1]

Founded

Boundary

Resources

Parish History

  • Burton, Lewis W. Annals of Henrico Parish, Diocese of Virginia and Especially of St. John's Church, the Present Mother Church of the Parish, from 1611 to 1884. Richmond, VA, USA: Williams Printing Company, 1942. Digital version at Ancestry ($).
  • Moore, J. Staunton. The Annals and History of Henrico Parish, Diocese of Virginia: and St. John's P.E. Church. 1904; reprint, Baltimore: Genealogical Pub. Co., 1979. Available at FHL [2 copies]; digital versions at Ancestry ($); Internet Archive (1); Internet Archive (2); Internet Archive (3).

Parish Records

References

  1. 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).