Henry County, Kentucky Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:39, 4 August 2010 by Stoutkj
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
The county is named after Virginia Governor Patrick Henry (1736-1799).
1904--A disaster destroyed most records.
|Adamsville (hist.)||Fallis||North Pleasureville||Slabtown|
|Drennon Springs||Lockport||Sixmile (hist.)||Turners Station|
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Henry County, Kentucky Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).