Higher Kinnerton, Flintshire Genealogy
All Saints Church, Higher Kinnerton is in Main Road, Higher Kinnerton. It is an active Anglican parish church in the Diocese of Chester, the archdeaconry of Chester, and the deanery of Chester.
The church was designed by Douglas and Fordham and built in 1893. It is constructed in Ruabon brick. In addition to a central spire, the chancel is carried up into another pyramidal spire
The England, Cheshire Parish Registers, 1538-2000 index at FamilySearch Historic Records may be searched online for indexed entries for:
Parish registers for the township of Higher Kinnerton, 1868-1966
Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1997
Microfilm copy of original at the Cheshire Record Office in Chester, England.
Higher Kinnerton is a township in Doddleston parish, but is in Flintshire.
Cheshire Record Office call no.: P 115/12-13.
Baptisms, 1868-1966 Marriages, 1894-1947 FHL BRITISH Film 2068902 Items 1-2
1841 FHL BRITISH Film 464323
1851 p. 645-659 FHL BRITISH Film 87164
1861 FHL BRITISH Film 543003
1871 FHL BRITISH Film 842131
1881 FHL BRITISH Film 1341853
1891 RG 12/2869 (4 fiches) FHL BRITISH Fiche 6097979
Index for the Census may be searched at FamilySearch Historical Records
Poor Law Unions
Hubbard, Edward (1986). The Buildings of Wales: Clwyd. London: Penguin. p. 371. ISBN 0 14 071052 3.