Hooker County, Nebraska Genealogy
Hooker County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Hooker County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 29, 1889|
|Address|| Hooker County Courthouse|
303 NE 1st Street
P.O. Box 184
Mullen, Nebraska 69152-0184
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Hooker County; 303 NE 1st St.
P.O. Box 184
Mullen, NE 69152-0184; Ph. 308.546.2244 Details: (Co Clk has b & d rec from 1919 & land rec from 1889; Co Judge has m & pro rec)
1889--Hooker County was created 29 March 1889 from unorganized territory. County seat: Mullen 
For tips on accessing Hooker County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Family Maps of Hooker County, Nebraska Genealogy (land patent maps) at HistoryGeo.com ($). Free surname search.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).