Howard County, Nebraska Genealogy
Howard County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Howard County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 1, 1871|
|County Seat||St. Paul|
|Address|| Howard County Courthouse|
512 Indian Street
P.O. Box 25
St. Paul, Nebraska 68873-1642
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Howard County Courthouse
612 Indian St.
P.O. Box 25
St. Paul, NE 68873
County Judge has marriage, probate, court, land
and naturalization records, 1872 and divorce records from 1873. 
For tips on accessing Howard County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Howard County, Nebraska page 431, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).