Huron Shores Genealogical Society
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 01:11, 7 February 2013 by Sheldonja
|Huron Shores Genealogical Society|
The Huron Shores Genealogical Society ...
- 1 Benefits
- 2 History of the society
- 3 Society Officers
- 4 Society Projects
- 5 Blog
- 6 Facebook page
- 7 Publications
- 8 Newsletters
- 9 Collections
- 10 Events
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Nearby or Alternate Repositories
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
President, Judy Sheldon
Vice President, Lauri Finerty
Secretary, Lugene Daniels
Treasurer, Dan Stock
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- Record collections or papers to which your society has access
- Indexes for records about this area
- Look ups, and copying records from local repositories, if any (here or in Q & A below)
- Directions on how your society does this, and sends the information back to the patron
- (also include society trips to areas of interest here, in workshops, or in training below)
Quarterly on the 3rd Thursday of the month, January, April, July and ctober.
- (also include presentations online, on site, or elsewhere about how to do research in your area)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- A .Robert Parks Public Library, 6010 Skeel Ave, Oscoda, MI
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?
- A.Same as the library hours and by appointment.
- May also include such items as: cost to join your society, how members access online records, free look ups, online meetings, newsletter queries, access to publications, or support from other members