Hyde Park, Utah
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:12, 5 May 2012 by JamesAnderson
- Earliest settlement date: 16 April 1860. (Reference: Utahreach.org)
- Named for William Hyde as well as Hyde Park in London, England
- Located north of Logan, just minutes from the Utah State University.
Geographic location: Google
- Utah Gravestone Photo Project
- The Cache County GenWeb Project - general photos
- BillionGraves Google map, photos, transcriptions.
Church History and Records
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Hyde Park