Difference between revisions of "Illinois County, Virginia Genealogy"
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (added category)
|(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
Revision as of 23:27, 18 June 2013
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia