Ireland Valuation Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
- 1 Collection Time Period
- 2 How to Use the Record
- 3 Record Description
- 4 Record History
- 5 Related Web Sites
- 6 Related Wiki Articles
- 7 Contribution to This Article
- 8 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
- 9 Sources of information for This Collection
Collection Time Period
Records in this collection are for the years 1858 to 1958.
How to Use the Record
The key genealogical facts in the Valuation Lists usually include the following:
- Townlands and Occupiers
- Immediate Lessors
- Description of Tenement
- The area, land, how many building there are, and the total of the Valuation
- The name of County
- The occupiers name
- The lessors name
- Name of Parish
- The name of electoral division
Why This Record Was Created
Related Web Sites
This section of the article is incomplete. You can help FamilySearch Wiki by supplying links to related websites here.
Related Wiki Articles
Contribution to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should also list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Examples of Source Citations for a Record in This Collection
Please add sample citations to this article following the format guidelines in the wiki article listed above.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006), Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base and Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Baptism of Adolfo Fernandez Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apóstol, Cuahimalpa, Distrito Federal, Mexico, film number 0227023
Sources of information for This Collection
"Ireland Valuation Lists 1858-1958", database, FamilySearch (http://familysearch.org); from Great Britain. Office of the General Valuation of Ireland. Valuation lists. FHL digital images, citing Ireland Valuation Office, Dublin, Ireland. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.