Ireland Valuation Lists (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
- 1 Collection Time Period
- 2 How to Use the Record
- 3 Record Description
- 4 Record History
- 5 Related Websites
- 6 Related Wiki Articles
- 7 Contribution to This Article
- 8 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
- 9 Sources of information for This Collection
Collection Time Period
Records in this collection are for the years 1864 to 1930.
How to Use the Record
The key genealogical facts in the Ireland Valuation Lists usually include the following:
- Townlands and Occupiers
- Immediate Lessors
- Description of Tenement
- The area of land
- Number of buildings on land
- Valuation total
- The name of County
- The occupier's name
- The lessor's name
- Name of Parish
- The name of electoral division
Why the Record Was Created
Related Wiki Articles
Contribution to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Examples of Source Citations for a Record in This Collection
Please add sample citations to this article following the format guidelines in the wiki article listed above.
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006), Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base and Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71
- Mexico, Distrito Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from FamilySearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Baptism of Adolfo Fernandez Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apóstol, Cuahimalpa, Distrito Federal, Mexico, film number 0227023
Sources of information for This Collection
"Ireland, Valuation Revision Lists, 1864-1930." FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org); Office of the General Valuation of Ireland, Dublin, Ireland. FHL digital images. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.