Italy, Asti Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known Issues
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: When I search this collection for any “Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze” I have trouble finding the specific record type, year range or locality I am searching for. How can I find the correct record type?
Answer #1: There are three types of errors in the sets of records labeled “Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze”:
- Specific record types within each folder or set of images may not necessarily be in the precise order as indicated by the label. For example, morti may come before Pubblicazioni.
- All record types within the folder or set of images may not all actually be present. For example, even though the description says “Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze”, the actual folder may only contain “Morti, cittadinanze”, etc.
- There are often additional record types included in the folder or set of images which are not called out in the label. For example, even though the description says “Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze”, the actual folder may also contain “Allegati.”
The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the errors that are known to exist in this collection:
- Asti > Alessandria > Indici decennali (nati, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze) 1895-1905 actually contain records for the town of San Damiano d'Asti
- Asti > Alessandria > Nati 1886 actually contains the records for Vigliano d'Asti
- Asti > Villanuova d'Asti > Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1900 contains records for 1901. The 1900 records can be found by ordering Film 1963216, Item 1: Pubblicazioni di matrimoni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1900 (see frames 804-899).
- Cuneo > Bagnasco d'Asti, should be located in the province of Asti > Bagnasco d'Asti (all records)
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Italy, Asti, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1910 > Asti > Cantarana > Nati 1874 > Image 3 of 12.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Italy, Asti Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Italy, Asti, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1910 collection at FamilySearch.org.