Italy, L'Aquila, Camarda, Parrocchia di San Giovanni Battista, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Italy, L'Aquila, Camarda, Parrocchia di San Giovanni Battista, Catholic Church Records, 1606-1941 .
- 1 Title in the Language of the Records
- 2 Record Description
- 3 Record History, Content and Use
- 4 Related Websites
- 5 Related Wiki Articles
- 6 Contributions to This Article
- 7 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
Title in the Language of the Records
Italia, L'Aquila, Camarda, Parrocchia di San Giovanni Battista, Registri Parrocchiali
This Collection will include records from 1606 to 1941.
The records are generally kept in bound registers consisting of approximately 100-400 pages per volume. Some registers include an index at the end of each volume. Volumes prior to 1815 were handwritten by the parish priest in narrative form with details of the event and after 1815 the records were handwritten in printed forms. The text of the records is in Italian and partially in Latin.
For a list of records by categories and dates currently published in this collection, select the Browse.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published in FamilySearch.org Historical Records collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher, and archive for the original records.
- "Italy, L'Aquila, Camarda, Parrocchia di San Giovanni Battista, Catholic Church Records, 1606-1941." Images. FamilySearch. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2013. Citing Ufficio dello Stato Civile. Parrochia di Camarda.
Record History, Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records, their history, and help using them see the wiki article: Italy Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
Search the Collection
To search the collection, select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page ⇒ Select the “Tipo de Registro” ⇒ which takes you to the images.
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Please add sample citations to this article following the format guidelines in the wiki article listed above.
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
|This citation example isn't from this collection. You can help by replacing this example with a citation for a record found in this collection.|
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet(www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006). Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base adn Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71.
- Mexico, Districto Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from Familysearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Bapistm of Adolfo Femandex Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apostol, Cauhimalpa.
When the citation has been replaced with a citation specific to the collection described, please change the heading to "Citation Example for Records Found in This Collection".