Italy, Terni, Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This article describes a collection of historical records scheduled to become available at FamilySearch.org.|
- 1 Title in the Language of the Records
- 2 Record Description
- 3 Record History, Content and Use
- 4 Related Websites
- 5 Related Wiki Articles
- 6 Contributions to This Article
- 7 Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
Title in the Language of the Records
Italia, Terni, Registri Parrocchiali
The collection consists of images of baptisms, marriages, and deaths of Catholic parish registers within the custody of the towns (comuni) of Amelia, Ferentillo and Montefranco. Includes a small collection of hospital death records from Amelia for the years 1755-1796. Availability of records is largely dependent on time period and locality.
For a list of records by localities and dates currently published in this collection, select the Browse link from the collection landing page.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the data and images published on FamilySearch.org Historical Records. It may include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records.
- Parishes in the vicinity of the Comuni of Montefranco, Ferentillo and Amelia within the Province of Terni. Terni, Catholic Church Records, 1544-1865. Archives of Terni, Italy.
Record History, Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records, their history, and help using them see the wiki article: Italy Catholic Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
|This image needs a translation.You can help by adding an English translation of the image. (Instructions)|
For help reading the records see the following wiki articles:
Search the Collection
To search the collection, select "Browse through images" on the initial collection page
⇒ Select the “Comune o frazione”
⇒ Select the “ Registro e L'Anno” which takes you to the images.
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
| We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. We are looking for additional information that will help readers understand the topic and better use the available records. We also need translations for collection titles and images in articles about records written in languages other than English. For specific needs, please visit WikiProject FamilySearch Records. |
Please follow these guidelines as you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide.
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the wiki article Help:How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
|This citation example isn't from this collection. You can help by replacing this example with a citation for a record found in this collection.|
- United States. Bureau of the Census. 12th census, 1900, digital images, From FamilySearch Internet(www.familysearch.org: September 29, 2006). Arizona Territory, Maricopa, Township 1, East Gila, Salt River Base adn Meridian; sheet 9B, line 71.
- Mexico, Districto Federal, Catholic Church Records, 1886-1933, digital images, from Familysearch Internet (www.familysearch.org: April 22, 2010), Bapistm of Adolfo Femandex Jimenez, 1 Feb. 1910, San Pedro Apostol, Cauhimalpa.