Jackson County, Florida Genealogy
Guide to Jackson County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Jackson County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||August 12, 1822|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Jackson County Courthouse
2864 Madison Court; PO Box 510;
Marianna, FL 32447
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage records from 1845, land records from 1824,
divorce, divorce, military and court records from 1900. 
Record LossNovember 30, 1848 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
Places / Localities
- Decatur County, Georgia
- Geneva County, Alabama
- Houston County, Alabama
- Seminole County, Georgia
For tips on accessing Jackson County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Sink Creek
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Jackson County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Jackson County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Jackson County, Florida Page 135 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- "Andrew Jackson," Wikipedia.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).