Jackson County, North Carolina Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:16, 19 August 2011 by Sandralpond (add links to FHC)
|Jackson County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
|Founded||January 29, 1851|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Many records missing, reason unknown.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- "Andrew Jackson," Wikipedia.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).